Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Saturday · December 9, 2023
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-124284-MD-AK.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Support Staff: 2 other hospitalists.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-20.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- CertificationsRequired: Board Eligible.
- Government: Yes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Procedures Required: C-lines and Intubations.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The facility is located in southeast Alaska.
- There is a mixture between inpatient and ED with support from other hospitalists.
- A critical access hospital is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 17.