Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Saturday · December 9, 2023
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Anchorage) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- New Grads welcome!
- Clinician support at the local, regional and national level.
- 24 hrs of ICU Critical Care Coverage.
- 12 hrs of APP coverage.
- Combined, Chugach State Park and Chugach National Forest are home to some of the most accessible outdoor adventures in the state.
- Please respond to Nate Nylander, Recruiter at.
- 48 hrs of daily physician coverage.
- Public art fills the city, from life-sized murals to a bronze work.
- The city is home to many artists and musicians.
- Qualified candidates must have completed a Pulmonary or Critical Care Fellowship or a stand alone Critical Care Fellowship.
- Anchorage is also home to the state's largest museum, as well as a whole palette of galleries, showrooms, and artist workspaces.
- 10-bed ICU.
- Only in Anchorage can you meet a moose, walk on a glacier and explore a vast, natural park all in a single day.
- They are a playground for outdoor enthusiasts.
- 10 physician program, 8 Hospital Medicine, 2 Critical Care.
- Shops and restaurants often serve double duty as gallery space.
- Between mountains and an inlet, surrounded by national parks and filled with Alaska wildlife, Anchorage combines the best of Alaska in a city that has the comforts of home and the hospitality of the Last Frontier.
- 12 hours in house, 12 hours on.
- The Chugach Mountains create more than a dramatic skyline for Anchorage.
- Envision Physician Services and Alaska Regional Hospital are seeking Critical Care Intensivists to join our team in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Many host a different artist each month for First Friday events.
- Alaska Regional Hospital is a 250-bed Hospital, five-star rated for heart attack treatment three years in a row, is Alaska's first certified Primary Stroke Center with Atrial Fibrillation, Chest Pain and Heart Failure Accreditations by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care and the only non-military hospital in the United States where fixed winged Aircrafts can taxi directly to the door.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Best of all, some of the top trailheads and access points are just 20 minutes from downtown.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 1.