Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Saturday · December 9, 2023
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Anchorage) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shops and restaurants often serve double duty as gallery space.
- Between mountains and an inlet, surrounded by national parks and filled with Alaska wildlife, Anchorage combines the best of Alaska in a city that has the comforts of home and the hospitality of the Last Frontier.
- Best of all, some of the top trailheads and access points are just 20 minutes from downtown.
- Many host a different artist each month for First Friday events.
- 12 hours in house, 12 hours on.
- Public art fills the city, from life-sized murals to a bronze work.
- Please respond to Nate Nylander at.
- Only in Anchorage can you meet a moose, walk on a glacier and explore a vast, natural park all in a single day.
- Five-star rated for heart attack treatment three years in a row.
- 10 physician program, 8 Hospital Medicine, 2 Critical Care.
- The city is home to many artists and musicians.
- 24 hrs of ICU Critical Care Coverage.
- They are a playground for outdoor enthusiasts.
- The Chugach Mountains create more than a dramatic skyline for Anchorage.
- For more than 50 years Alaska Regional Hospital has been fulfilling the medical needs of Alaskans, continually improving the scope of services and skills available within the state.
- Combined, Chugach State Park and Chugach National Forest are home to some of the most accessible outdoor adventures in the state.
- Anchorage is also home to the state's largest museum, as well as a whole palette of galleries, showrooms, and artist workspaces.
- 12 hrs of APP coverage.
- 48 hrs of daily physician coverage.
- Aircrafts can taxi directly to the door.
- 250 bed hospital.
- Alaska's first certified Primary Stroke Center.
- In 1994, Alaska Regional joined with HCA, giving Alaskans access to the advanced medical resources of one of the nation's largest healthcare providers.
- The only non-military hospital in the United States where fixed wing.
- Atrial Fibrillation, Chest Pain and Heart Failure Accreditations (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care).
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 29.