Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Saturday · March 25, 2023
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Portland) is a multispecialty group practice.
- The inpatient team achieves its purpose by providing acute care to medical patients, offering timely consultation for hospitalized patients on other services and providing admitting/ consulting services for Emergency Department patients.
- This reflects our strong commitment to our community, patients and environment.
- Salem Hospital and Kaiser Permanente both use Epic as their electronic medical record system and our patients' inpatient and outpatient records are immediately available with a single click of the mouse.
- Magnet Hospital.
- We offer leadership, research, and teaching opportunities, as well as new physician mentorship programs, cross-specialty collaboration, career growth and stability.
- At Northwest Permanente, P.C., health care specialists in all disciplines will discover opportunities to forge their own unique career paths in an innovative and collaborative professional community.
- Salem, Oregon's capital of 155,000 people, has approximately 55,000 people that choose Kaiser Permanente for their health care.
- In addition, we play an active role in improving overall hospital quality and utilization through cooperation with physicians, hospital staff and administration.
- What's special about Northwest Permanente?
- Many of our teams are even paired, 1 to 1, with a Care Coordinator and RN or LPN.
- Annual educational leave and long-term, sabbatical benefits.
- Our Salem hospitalist program is a closely-knit group of 9 hospitalists that prides itself on providing high quality medical care in a pleasant work environment.
- Work at a Non-profit regional medical center with 454 bed capacity.
- In this role, you will consistently provide high quality, excellent, compassionate, and efficient care with sensitivity and understanding for hospitalized patients and their families, seeking to ensure that patients are satisfied with the information and explanations provided regarding their care.
- Specialty care is provided by a mixed model of Northwest Permanente full-time specialists and our community specialist colleagues.
- Competitive salary and incentives* such as student loan assistance and signing bonus.
- Level II Trauma center.
- In addition, we provide highly competitive compensation and benefits, and award-winning health and wellness programs for physicians, staff, and their families.
- We have a salary model that puts the patient's needs first.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Portland, OR.
- Generous Benefits.
- We take advantage of opportunities to add efficiency to our work life.
- We don't use production goals to determine your compensation or value as a physician.
- Collaborative Care.
- This is why we strive to reciprocate their efforts by offering them the meaningful work, team-based care, and personal recognition that help create the best possible work experience.
- Innovating Medical Care.
- There are no outside insurers limiting the care you feel is best for your patients.
- We are " Physician led and owned ".
- Our physicians work in a team-based care model and are supported by a well-trained cadre of experts.
- We are a B-Corporation.
- Our retirement plans are supported through an additional 21% of income deferred to across our Defined Contribution, 401K, Cash Balance Pension and retiree medical plans.
- We work closely with our RN care coordinators who facilitate smooth transitions from the inpatient to the outpatient setting.
- We work collaboratively with our growing group of approximately s in WA and OR.
- Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's pre-eminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated and high quality care.
- When you choose a career with us, you are also afforded a variety of opportunities to grow or hone your skills set.
- Excellent Opportunities.
- Northwest Permanente, P.C. is a self-governed (physician led), multi-specialty group of over 1500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 600,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
- When you join our remarkable team of physicians, surgeons, clinicians, administrative professionals, researchers, and educators, you will find a place where you can be proud to build your career and make your unique contribution to the medical world.
- Our team members take great pride in providing excellent, patient-centered care.
- We practice data-driven, evidence-based medicine.
- Northwest Permanente, P.C. is currently seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join our growing medical group as a Hospitalist-Nocturnist in Salem, OR.
- Northwest Permanente, P.C. believes that diversity, inclusion, and equity among our employees is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- We also work to facilitate the transition of care between inpatient and outpatient settings.
- We practice at Salem Hospital, which is a 450+ bed, community hospital with a full range of services.
- At Northwest Permanente, P.C., we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago